Monday, June 15, 2009

{Back to Facebook}

Just got to work and have more Facebook friend request. Sweet! If you will remember my earlier post about my feelings on Facebook or any other thing on the Internet (including this blog!!) . . . I still have real reservations. BUT . . . I have stumbled upon a few things since that last post.

Facebook can be a "tool" that can bring much good. It can be a way to express Christ. Christians need to stay up with the latest and greatest. . . and use them for Gods Glory. . which would include not passing questionable drinks or posting comments containing questionable language.

Here is what got me REALLY thinking as I was talking to my sweet DR (whom I love and respect as a mother) . . .
WOULD I WANT MY KIDS ON FACEBOOK IF I WASN'T???
And, of course, my answer is NO!

So here I am in a very strange situation. I did delete my account "Tonia Martin-Hobbs" but I mysteriously have one now as "Tonia Hobbs" which I didn't open. I think I will use it, and check on it occasion. Let's see what God can do with it.

If I can just trust God, and put Mr. Hobbs horror stories out of my mind it will be just fine!

Bring on the "Friend Request" . . .I need em'!

Talk Later.
Love, Tonia
This sort of thing makes me dizzy!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS