Saturday, July 25, 2009

{A Simple Pleasure}

Every time we pass
under this tree covered
stretch
Mr. Hobbs says, "This is a little slice of Heaven."

It is a simple pleasure.
Something you might be to busy to even notice.
It's only really great for a short distance. . .

But if you slow down and maybe look up.
It really is a little slice of Heaven.





The big tall trees cover the road providing a shade.
It kind of gives you a feel of being somewhere else. . .away
from the hustle and bustle.





It's here.
Take a road trip.



I am going to rest today. . .
Really rest. . .
as in do nothing. . .
if I can remember how?
Talk Later.
Love, Tonia







1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

Girl, you enjoy doing nothing today. I wish I could join ya! It's on my list for not too far away! Gotta finish cabinets for Jen, having a 70th party for my aunt, and picking up the boys from church camp. Maybe tomorrow can really be a day of rest!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS