Tuesday, October 20, 2009

(North Main Fall Festival}

Clayton, trying to find a 4, I think. He wanted one of those oriental fans so bad. We left with out one. We went through this at Westwood Spring Fling also.
I certainly wasn't a photographer on this night, but I snapped a few here and there.

Bowling.


Drop the pickle in the jar ( I think this was my favorite game). Something about it was just cute.






Lily made a "Hobbs" tattoo on her leg with an ink pen. When we noticed it she got really embarrassed. A little later we noticed she had pulled her sock up over it. This was a good laugh. So glad Shanna noticed, so I could snap a pic. Bless her heart.


Whistle lips. . . we lost. Oh, it was tragedy.

Candy, Candy, and Candy.




Fox boys & Clayton

Carson & Clayton love pickles.

Well, that's all folks. We had a good time. My spot was the cafeteria. . .I found that kinda' funny. I shouldn't get to far from food!
Talk Later.
Love, Tonia
Thank you North Main PTO for all your hard work.

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

I love bowling! Everyone looks very happy. xoxo

SC

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS