Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{The Best Part}

You know I could just do a l-o-n-g post about this "football thing", but lucky for you, I am exhausted, as I should be seeing that it is 1:05 am, so I will keep it short and sweet. (I get my sleep all messed up when Mr. Hobbs has a shift change).
Thank you, coaches whom took time to invest in my child's life. You all were great. . . correction with encouragment. . .you knew how to build a "team" with "esteem".
A good combination. Sorry no pics of Justin Williams, Richie Belue, or Chad Ohl.

Let me pause here for a moment. . .
Bryce W., you make my heart sing. You never gave up. You finished strong. You were an asset to the team. Not only on the field, but off. I will never forget the day you were running in from your laps, and the boys were clapping, cheering, and patting you on the back. Kids dont always "get it", but at that moment, they did.
And in the end, we all came home with trophies. . .
But winning wasn't the best part of the season. The Best Part was the. . .
friends that were made. . .

and the lessons that were taught. . .
and that makes this Mom smile.
Love,
Football Mom

2 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

So sweet!! Glad Clayton had a great time!

Beaubecky said...

I love the pics of your 2 boys!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS