Monday, November 30, 2009

{Holiday Market 2009 ~ Now & Then ~ Mexican}

This year I was invited by 2 really sweet friends to Holiday Market.
Thank you both!
I didn't pull the Kodak out inside the Market, but it was really fun! The Creative Kitchen ladies were there. Cute, cute stuff. I spied a shiny apron. OH SO PRETTY. That store is just marvelous. Also, don't forget Tickle Monster book for Christmas book purchase! Tell them "blogger girl" sent you. After Market, we stopped in Keep in Gypsy and Now & Then. . . it was only the right thing to do.
Now & Then speaks for itself. Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. I love the creaky floors. I love the old smell mixed with candles and potpourri. I love the combination of dim light and sunlight coming in old windows.
My Sweet Little Buddy.



Just tuck me in.
I would've stayed all night.

Pinch me. Am I dreaming?
Mix it up. Animal print and Damask. Timeless.
All this charm was followed by Mexican food. Yummy Goodness.
Mrs. MW, I really enjoyed your company. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I had a great time. Mrs. SD, I am so glad it all worked out for you to go with a good friend, too!
Friends, I love em!
Good~Bye.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that store!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS