Tuesday, December 22, 2009

{The Other Big Man}

Well, today I landed myself in Bro. Ronnie's office ~ 10:00 sharp for my annual eval. . .
I am typically a nervous freakin' wreck. . . but this time. . . I wasn't.
Calm. Cool. Collected.
Thank you, Lord.
One of his questions was, "What do you really love about this job?"
Now don't get me wrong. . . it ain't always roses. I don't wear a Mrs. Popularity Badge. I am not every ones favorite. And this past year. . . I have had some pretty rough days. . .
BUT
I just smiled. . .
and thought. . .

about these little angels. . .

that God allows me to see grow.All the "bad" just melts away. . .
What is there not to love about this "job"?
It is an honor and a privilege.
It is me.
It is well with my soul.
There is no place I would rather be.
Love, Tonia

Here I am. . . send me.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS