Monday, January 18, 2010

{Fo Sho}

I am fixing to start saying "fo sho" all the time. Is that off a TV show or something? Don't laugh. I mean I dont know. I heard Grant L. say it the other day. . . and in my book he gets an A+.
I cant say it without thinking of Grant.

Let me paint this picture for you. . .
He sits in staff meeting.every week.every question Ronnie ask. he returns in a question. what guts!! every week. every question. i dont even know if he realizes he's doing it. i dont think so. Godly. he is just so Godly. he has tattoos. please forgive me but i just cant figure him out. anyways. he also has this pen that looks like a cigarette. and he puts it in his mouth. not to be funny. but out of habit. which is what makes it funny. not just funny. hilarious.

I will have to continue this tomorrow. . .fo sho.

Mr. Hobbs is tired of my pecking. . .


Tonia

4 comments:

Shannon said...

funny! scott and I think the world of him too! and, his soon to be bride P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S! The few times I've been around her...wow! What an awesome couple they are!

Katie said...

I love G-low!!

Beaubecky said...

That sounds like Grant :) HA!

meeksmiles33 said...

Hilarious! It does sound just like him! I agree with Becky!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS