Saturday, February 20, 2010

{Clean ~Movies ~ Cars ~ Spears ~ Exercise}


Scenes from last weeks cleaning spree. . . We had a good day today. . . Brad deemed it "Hobbs Family Fun Day". . . funny, huh? Bless his heart.
We ate at Cheddars, browsed at Lifeway, Petco, and Books-A-Million. . . love, love that place. Oh yes, and I ran in Lane Bryant. There was a green shirt/outfit type thing I REALLY wanted, but it has a 49.50 price tag. . . OLD NAVY had cotton tees for $5 today, so that was better. But I am going to spy that shirt and pray it hits the clearance rack.

We took kiddos to see Alvin and Chipmunks. You know, Alvin really gets on my nerves. I think Theodore is more my speed. Anyways, cute movie, I guess.
We took a stroll through a couple of car lots. A SRX is heavy on my wish list. They are near impossible to find. Lucky for me they are old-lady-cars, so the ones I can actually begin to afford have very low miles. Hopefully we will strike gold soon. Well, actually black with a 3rd row seat.
Other random thoughts. . .
I love vitamin water, but "dragonfruit" taste like tuna. avoid.if.you.can.

I am likin' Brittney Spears lately.
I have exercised 2 days in a row. . . yep, you read me right. . .

2 comments:

Decor de Provence said...

You have such a beautiful family! Thank you for your compliment on my blog. Looking at your blog makes me happy and I'll be back often! I wish you all the best!

xo,
Desiree Ashworth

Sherry Drennan said...

Sounds like a busy family fun day...we need one of those!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS