Monday, November 29, 2010

{Laura & Lacy Tagged Me, but I failed Miserably. . .}

Hello Lovelies!

2 day lapse (sorry Rachel! (:) Its just my kids, job, house, husband, holidays, families. . . oh, sorry I got sidetracked. Went for our 1 week surgery check-up yesterday, and The Mr.'s nose is unbelievably lovely & beautiful in every way. I am really happy for him. Whew. Thank you all for your prayers, phone calls, text, visits, and chocolate cake.

Moving on. . .

I hope nobody really wanted to "Get to Know Me" because I have let a few weeks lapse. . .sorry!

Here are the answers to a few of the questions I was asked:
Have you ever attended a high school reunion?

No I have not. For some reason I have this idea in-my-head that it would just be awkward.
Not to mention, I don't like any kind-of "Outfit Pressure" for lack of better words.
I wasn't big on high school, and I do my best not to look back.

But that doesn't mean I'm not super proud of my Alma Mater, or that I didn't go to school with some super-snazzy people, because I did.

Peppermint or Spearmint?
Spearmint, for sure. Peppermint hurts my tummy.

Were/Are you addicted to any video games?
No, not a big gamer. When I was little I had an Atari. I do remember playing the heck out of some PAC-Man. Now, I must confess if I start playing Guitar Hero a couple of hours can lapse. I just get super determined.
Do you talk to yourself?
Um, yes. Everyday. In the car. In the bath. At my desk. In the shower. At my job. And I really could go on. Since I am confirming the notion that I am a complete fruitcake. . . when I was little I would sit on the bathroom counter and talk to myself in the mirror.
True Story.
Where was the last place you took a vacation?
Florida.
What is your favorite number?
8. Hands down 8. 8 is the best number, for sure.
Do you look like or resemble a movie star?
I almost left this question out because in no way do I look like or slightly
resemble any movie star. . .
do you guys remember when facebook did that "Celebrity Profile Picture Thing" if you looked like them ? Some of those people seriously did! I could totally see it! Me? Not so much.
Anyways, I did have one little celebrity look-alike moment in my life. When I first married The Mr. I worked for an oral surgeon in Germantown, TN.
One day I overheard a little boy in the waiting room
say to his mom, "Mom, is that Brittney Spears?"
Now I don't know if that counts, but that's all I've got.
Just for the record the mom didn't fall out on the floor in complete hysterics, she just simply replied, "No, sweetheart."
Thank you mam, for not ruining my one moment of fame.
Mantel is complete. I think.
Talk Later.
Love, Tonia

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS