Saturday, March 19, 2011

{Ahh, so many of you have inquired. . .}

 and the reason you inquire about this place is because it is a treasure trove! It runs a very very close race
with TJMaxx in my book.  It is Remember When by Kerwin's, the greatest sporting goods store! (:
Mrs. Sherry these precious lambs have a pig brother, and a cow sister. 
And they are located in my most favoritest booth!  I love.love.love. everything this woman owns.
See that lamp?  Poor thing.  It is at home where she belongs now. . . with me. 
And this frame. . . oh, the frame.  I.wanted.it.  It was a tad pricey.
I had my eye on it for a bit. . . it's gone.
So, if you know me, and you bought it, break it to me gently. 
Those bunnies needed a special home too. 
God love them, they got one. 
Yep, that's it.
Buddy and I can ALWAYS cook up something good at Remember When.

P.S. Keep ya' paws outta my booth. lol!
P.P.S. The new lookin' stuff you are seeing is from Kade Laws (is that her name?) booth. . . she don't give it away though. lol!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS