Monday, March 28, 2011

{The Eggers}

I heave-ho'd (he is solid concrete) this little guy a'top my mailbox. 
and then I immediately thought of The Eggers.
They visit about
once every three months, and shower us with eggs
and profanities on our vehicles (actually The Mr's).
Now, I like my car, but I pretty much
have a love relationship with rabbits so I
hope they will spare the little guy and not
see fit to knock him off.

Best Wishes Little Rabbit.
May you remain standing holding your basket for many years.

3 comments:

Jessica S. said...

I LOVE that! and I love the sweet potatoe vine that's in the basket! so cute and springy! now if the sun would come out you would be set!!!

Rachel said...

I love the rabbit! And you should booby-trap your driveway for the eggers. :)

SheWolf said...

Are you serious? They visit you multiple times? UGH! People can be so mean and rude!
Here's to a long life for Mr. Rabbit!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS