Saturday, March 26, 2011

{"Wrapping Up" my "Birthday Week"}

I have had the most excellent week.
Although, this evening I feel a little under the weather. . . perhaps its the crazy weather? 
My head hurts.
and.
My nose is running away.
I received some of the most precious gifts from my friends.
My Momma got me those yeller' tumblers from the Wal-Mart. . .whhhyyy, they are just the
greatest thing since sliced bread.
I am a prefer plastic over glass kinda' girl.
So those are just "real nice". 
Love my frame. Love my gift certificate. Love my fountain. Love my necklace.
Love my cards. You know I love my cards. 
These two are just a hoot!
Kayla & Rachel. 
Love them to pieces too.
Good-Bye "Birthday Week"!
See ya' next year.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Well, you have more coming! Card is here within reach on my desk. Gifts...well, they are scattered about.......can't wait to give them to you. I STILL have MW's and HG's will hopefully be on schedule. ;)

Barb said...

Happy belated birthday Tonia! It looks like you had a wonderful time!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS