Thursday, July 7, 2011

{Around My Town}

I received this lovely token because I waited patiently in line for my Rt 44.
The Sonic Carhop said, "Girl, I am going to give you this because I have been on my smoke break, smoked a whole cigarette and you are still here."
Isn't that kind?
I love observant people.
Especially people that are observant and then act upon what they observed.
Love it. 
(Is that gum stuck to my table?)



Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me, but I observed (while getting gas)
 a truck that said,
"Country Girls Do It Better" (it was written with shoe polish on the back glass).
Is that your cousins cousin?
Its okay you dont have to tell me.
No, I did not act upon my observation. . . in case you are wondering.
I think he already has things figured out.

Wowie-Wow-Wow.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS