Monday, August 15, 2011

{1st Day of 3rd & 5th}

Today was the first day of school.
Lily headed off to 3rd grade.
Clayton to 5th.
Our morning went really well. Clothes ironed. Breakfast served. 
They didn't request that I "walk them in" so I just drove through and dropped them off.
As I was going through the line I realized just how
short summer was.
Everyone had a great day.
Lily loves Mrs. Beck
& Clayton feels the same about Mrs. Robbins.
Both of them are showered with friends within their classes.
Learning & Fun! Good combination! 
Tonight was the first night of football practice in pads.
Clayton came home extremely frustrated because he doesn't
know all the "plays".  He gets so frustrated. And then. . . I get frustrated.
Perhaps tomorrow will be better, and with every practice
things will get easier for him. . .and me.

Talk Later!

1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

All 3 of your kids got amazing teachers! Praise the Lord!!! They are going to have a great year!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS