Thursday, August 18, 2011

{1st Day of K for Buddy Boy}

These two had a "great" day!  
She is so sweet and explains every little detail so they
will understand what to do.
Love.It. 
Carson was so so excited.
I cried last night.
I cried this morning. (not in the school building)
Last night (I TRIED NOT TO) I started crying when I was tucking Buddy in bed and
he said, "Its okay, Mommy, I will stay home with you if you want me to."
Oh.My.Word.Precious.Little.Soul.
Unpacking. 
Love the picture above because I can tell he is grinning ear to ear. 
He didnt want The Mr and I to walk him in!
He walked way ahead of us.
Heartbreak. 
Buddy and Dr.Cop Stew 
Car Ride. 
Bright Sunshine Morning Shot. 
One excited little boy! Ready for K! 
(pictures are obviously backwards. . . I used to be so good at getting that right!)
 (ad that to my list of epic fails)
Great job Buddy!
Mom and Dad are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Mom2Three said...

Oh, made me tear up too!! That will be me and my little Coop in just 2 short years.... :((( Love theses baby boys, they know just how to tug on a momma's heart!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS