Saturday, October 1, 2011

{My Craiglist}

I am selling some things with my buddy Craig, but I thought I would list them here
too!  Nothing like home-shopping. . .
Three Sweet Glass Bunnies $15 
Set of two crystal bowls. $15 each or $25 for both 
Set of two matching lamps
$15 each or $25 for both 
Set of four NEW Pier 1 pillows
(I bought them for outdoors, but they never made it out!)
$30 for all four 

Set of two damask pillows
Black/Silk
$10 for both 

(Sorry picture is so dark)
Mission Style Sofa Table $45 (Solid Wood)
Mission Style Side Table $35 SOLD
Antique Mirror $45 SOLD

More to come. . . .
Text if you are in the area and would like {479} 719-5488

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love it all and so cheap, wow. You have nice things, are you getting some new stuff? The bunnies are so cute and I love the lamps as well, good luck.

Tonia Hobbs said...

Thank you! I dont know what I am doing! lol! I am ready to put something tall there. I am looking for an antique hutch or secretary. . . I think.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS