Friday, February 24, 2012

{Wellcome Home Dad}

We've almost got our "two week detail" accomplished.
Believe me "detail" goes on here too!  He said they were loading the weapons on the
plane last night and should board at 8:30 this morning. 
Lily made him a sweet sign. Love. "Wellcome". Love.
I have been a News Junkie since he has been gone.  I have watched HOURS
of FOX and CNN. . . and our saddening local news. 
 I am FIRED UP about the election.  More on that later. . .

Can I just say the US Military is amazing. 
I am a PATRIOT!
The Mr. sent me many pictures this time.  I am not sure if I can share all
of them, but they looked like a movie scene!
You know like long metal hallways
made of steel, green in color, with fluorescent lighting. 
 It was a scene from one of the Bourne Movies! I just know it.
Although, I can share these. 
He was able to see some sights on what little time off they get. 
They went skiing.
He said this resort was really nice.
I thought skiing might not be much of a challenge for him since
he is a WHIZ on the water. . . "totally different" he said.
"Funny", I say. 
Looks like he came out with a smile. . .
that is always a good thing.

I have got to get to crackin' on this house.
Shower. Shave. Shampoo!
Have a great day!
Happy Birthday to my Sweet Shaina!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS