Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{Queen for A Day}

May 12, Lily's Birthday, our church had a women's event. I had
the best time!  I laughed and laughed!! Laughter is one of my most favorite things!
It ranks high. . . like losing weight! 
Mrs. H. Goodwin decorated the foyer and it was just spectacular.
The speaker had an amazing voice, and talked about inner beauty.
It is such a struggle for women.  Honestly, the most beautiful women I know are truly
in love with the Lord.  They are clothed in compassion and kindness, not fancy clothes. 
Each day, our Lord ask us, as his chosen and dearly loved people, to clothe ourselves
in humility.  That can be a struggle.  Not to be self-focused and full of pride.
 To put others needs before our own.

Lily and Lauren handed out door prizes. 
Lily was just in Heaven having any kind of roll. 
(Instagram)
I joked that Shaina & I were actually together with no children under the
age of 5, AND we snapped a picture.

It was a great time of refreshment, and I have thanked the Lord for R. Deal and our church today.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS