Monday, May 7, 2012

{Social Sissy}

Have I been MIA or what?
I dont know. . .no real explanation. . .
Life. . . how about that? 
Miss Lily (Social Sissy) has been a busy bee!
She has improved this last 1/2 of school. . . (I had to light a little fire under her).
She. is. so. much. like. me.
No Filter.
Thinks much of what a person has to do through out the day is just unnecessary.
School is a great place to hang out with friends, and learn gymnasitics on the playground.
She loves the crafty projects that require much glue, glitter, or some-other-sort-of decor. 
Lily and Kate (her friend that started in the craddle at church) celebrate
the same birthday months. They have had much fun celebrating together.
Green & Zebra Nails.
Blue & Zebra ToeNails. 
That says "Partay", huh?
They are just so fun! 
The Mr. & I threw Lily a Camp-a-Looza Party. . .
Can I get an "AMEN!!" that camping is WORK. . .
I guess I havent figured out the secret just yet. . .
Go to Wal-Mart and spend an unGodly amount of money on food & snacks.
Pack up clothes.
Pack up the car.
Drive to a secluded, wooded, snakey looking area.
Unpack.
Pitch tent.
Start Cooking.
Get really hot & smokey.
Go to sleep on the ground with your hot, smokey self.
and then. . . wake up feeling like you have been in a car accident?!? 
Okay. . . next time. . .I will get an air mattress. 
 I refuse to forgo the food or smokiness, but my next camping experience will
be more like "Glamping". . . somehow?!
This camp out was in our back yard so it eliminated much of the above.
AND it was a BLAST (I just needed two days to recover).
 I think Lily had a great time! 
Lily and Mackenzie
(See my blazing campfire on the table? So fun!) 
I will post more party photos later, but I just needed to get started somewhere!
Talk Soon!
Love, Tonia


(I cant get my "spell check" to work, so Grammar
Police "serve and correct", please take the day off)

2 comments:

Katie said...

ok that little campfire is adorable! I am putting this in my memory for the future ;)

Jessica S. said...

i agree with Katie! I love the whole camping bday idea! so fun! and i love the most that it was in your backyard!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS