Friday, March 15, 2013

{Its all about the details.}

I have a million and one things I could blog about today BUT this was a super 
 fun learning project for Sis, so I wanted to share.  Mrs. McDaniel has been teaching the kids about the Iditarod races.  Me? I never heard of such! I knew people raced "dog sleds" but never knew the proper name and such amazing details!
I think that is one of the most fun things about having a girl! They are full of details! Boys, not so much!
Lily tells me about every second of her day! AND I have loved learning from her!
She is such a great little teacher! 
The older the kids get I see less and less "notes".  So I had to trust that I was doing the right thing by carrying a snow sled into the school.  Sure enough, others started trickling in with theirs. . . whew! Relief.
They have been tracking the progress of the racers, and made their own race!
Complete with "dog treats" for their "team" (which were kids). Love it!
In addtion to all the dog sled fun, she was doing a project about her own pizza business.
SEA SHELLS PIZZA. . . ITS NOTHING TO CLAM ABOUT!
Cute! Cute!
Its all about the details.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

What a neat project for the kids! So fun!

Lobster Meets Peach said...

What an awesome project! Don't you just love it when your child really gets into a school project!?!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS