Monday, May 20, 2013

{The Hair-Do Lady Swoon}


Hair Day continued. . . I almost didnt post these because they are blurry! Jennie has worked so hard on her shop and I hate that my blurry pictures dont do it justice!! So parden the blur. . .
Coffee Bar. So sweet. 
Love those mercury lights! Love.  I felt like I was "at home" instead of at a salon. . . and I love that!
Kids art. . . and yall know how I feel about that!
This lamp. I must have it.
Look! A bunny!
Sweet Perfection!
More masterpieces done by her daughter, Olivia.
Here I am! All wrapped up in my foil glory!
 If you are in this area and are looking for a Hair-Do Lady! 
j. walker does a great job! She also gives 1/2 price POLICE and MILITARY hair cuts. Swoon.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

So chic! Love it!

Katie said...

So cute! Now lets see the Do'! :)

Katie said...

So cute, good job. Do you know where she got her two slipcovered chairs? I want those. I saw some at Home Decorators Collection but didn't know if those were it?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS