Monday, November 18, 2013

{TN & AR}

 I am home! 
Whew!
What a trip!
 Nashville was full of some seriously fun Godly women. . .
 Justin Timberlake and all his fans were there too!

 I cannot say enough about V.Courtney and A. Thomas!  I am in love with them.  
Vicki spoke about living in a "Pinterest World" vs. our "Real World".  
Things can become very skewed if we aren't careful!
 Angela Thomas has a contagious spirit!
 She is full of spunk! 
She made me laugh out loud.
She talked about how to teach women.
 Of course I had to snatch up a few books!
 Have you read either of these? I cant wait!
 I did much listening and learning about womens ministry, but. . .
 I couldn't leave these baby books behind!
I hope to gift these to some new little mommas!
 I really feel like my family was glad to see me when I returned, but. . . 
they all had some fun of their own!  
 Birthday parties and 4-wheeling!
I am thankful God held it all together in TN and in AR!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS