Thursday, May 29, 2014

{Mothers Day}

 Its no secret that "Moms" are some of my most favorite people on the planet!
I love and adore watching these sweet precious ladies care for their littles like a shepherd looking after his flock.  Watching.  Listening. Teaching. Oh their efforts and tasks are unending. . .what a blessing mothers are.
 I am certainly blessed with a Godly Mom! She is the absolute most precious soul.
Did a sweet little something for my "Church Mommas" this year.

{Got my own Momma some ferns!}

God Bless all us Mommas!

2 comments:

Teresa M. said...

Cute idea! Did you do this before church? Have always wanted to do a "Muffins for Mom" and a "Donuts for Dad" during Sunday School time.

Tonia Hobbs said...

Hi Teresa! I just had these sitting on the counter for the moms to grab during check in at church. I put some in diaper bags also! Thank you for stopping by!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS