Thursday, September 25, 2008

{You + Me = Special}

Title of the book Clayton brought home tonight to "Buddy Read". I love to hear Clayton read. He is learning to use exclamation marks! And questions marks???? Such an exciting time watching him learn and grow. We are very fortunate to have great schools in Greenwood, so I am never worried about him advancing.

I have just been at home today. Simple day, Sucessful day. Clean Sheets. ALL laundry folded. Floors mopped and vaccumed. Even prepared a fresh green salad for Mr. Hobbs.

Lily is better and will return to school tomorrow.
For me, I am going to go the Hancocks and try to find some Sandi Henderson Fabric first hand!!

Dont forget you and your Mr. Darcy have to go and see FIREPROOF. Starts tomorrow! I hope to see some good fruits come from this movie. I pray God will move in marriages in a powerful way.
Love,
Tonia

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS