Thursday, July 23, 2009

{I Believe in the Gypsy Way}

Today was "Fun Thursday" for Lily and Clayton. . .
which meant "Fun Day" for Mom and Buddy.
My first stop ~ Sonic,
second stop ~ Keep it Gypsy.
We ordered Lily some pillows,
and had her a little white desk chair
upholstered for her birthday
and today I got to
pick it up!!

This little guy fell asleep
on the way there
so he cozies up on the leopard coach.
As soon as
I laid him down
my eyes moved . . .




o


v


e

r
here, and I seen this!

Was that mine?



Yes, it is was!





I love it all!
I didn't pick out anything
they did it all for me. . .
Carmen and Angela both have such talent.
Not to mention impeccable taste!


I was so thrilled,
I got Miss Jordan
(Carmen's Little Girl)
excited, too!!

I got both the
chair
&
desk
from
Odom's Wholesale
(a neat-o cheap place. . . and can be semi-scary).



I came home and put it all together.
I am so pleased with it.
I am in need of another box springs
to make the bed taller, but I will try to get one later.
I used the extra one
I had for
Buddy's bed.




Me & Mrs. Angela (is she not the most adorable!!???)

Thank you Miss Jordan for taking our picture.

I mentioned that I liked this sign and Mrs. Angela insisted that I just TAKE it!!!
Soooo, thank you Carmen for the wonderful bedding and thank you Angela for the Believe gift. . .
I BELIEVE
YOUR STORE IS
AWESOME!!!!.....
THAT IS
FOR
SURE!
Love,
Tonia


2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

I love Lilly's room and the Believe plaque! So pretty~ ya know, i'm gonna have grandaughters SOME day, right?

Katie said...

That is the cutest bedroom ever. I love it all!! She is one blessed little girl. IT is perfect Tonia..

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS